l o v e l y t h i n g s


I'm making the switch to WordPress...

With the help from Elizabeth, The Mustard Ceiling and Chris, The Blog Butler...I'm switching to WordPress.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a smooth transition.  You can find Lovely Things here.


  1. Why, Annie? Should I be doing that too? Can't wait to hear how it goes.

  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

  3. Good luck. I'm about to change to squarespace, but then I have another web designer telling be wordpress is better. I really hate change!

  4. What prompted the switch? At Alt I went to a blog design panel and the designers on the panel highly encouraged this switch. I've been contemplating it too.

  5. There is absolutely no hassle; there are no othеr points tο do aside frοm placing
    it about уour ωaiѕt.

    Also visit my site ... flex belt coupons
    Also see my web page: Www.Prnewswire.Com

  6. Hi there every one, here every person is sharing these know-how, so it's good
    to read this website, and I used to pay a quick visit this weblog everyday.

    my homepage; divorce ,,attorney phoenix az